|To develop dynamic professionals who lead in a changing global business environment.
To further develop a quality network with renowned educationists and professionals in the corporate and social arena.
|To create a world-class educational environment that allows students to fully develop their professional abilities and that fosters a strong sense of responsibility and ethics.
ISB&M Bangalore Fees Structure, Courses, Affiliation
||ISB&M Bangalore Fees Structure
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
||Fees: Rs. 7.00 lakh for 2 years
MBA Eligibility, Specialization, Ranking
||ISB&M Bangalore Ranking
- A. CAT 70 or XAT 60 Percentile & above with minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in graduation from any recognized university
- B. With academic background of 10th standard – 75%, 12th standard – 75% & graduation – 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in graduation from any recog,nized university – with a valid score card in CAT/XAT
- C. Need to qualify ISB&M written competency test
- Human Resource Management
- Business Analytics
- Ranked 11th Positon in top Private Business Schools in India by Times B- School Survey, 2019
- Ranked 39th Position in Asia Inc’s Top Indian 100 B-School by Asia Inc 500 Survey, 2018
- Awarded with “Best Education Brand Business School of the year” 2017 by Economic Times
ISB&M Bangalore Admission 2020
|Cities where GD & PI will be conducted:
||ISB&M Bangalore Admission 2020
- North: Allahabad, Chandigarh, Delhi, Gurgaon, Jaipur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Varanasi, Jalandhar, Agra
- East: Kolkata, Guwahati, Bhubaneswar, Patna, Ranchi, Jamshedpur
- West: Pune, Nagpur, Mumbai, Ahmadabad, Raipur, Indore, Bhopal
- South: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Vijaywada, Coimbatore
- Performance in the Personal Interview.
- Based on entrance examination, group discussion and interview performance
- Participation and Involvement in Extracurricular Activities.
- Critical Thinking Skills.
|Group Discussion & Personal Interview
- ✓Passport Size Photographs ( White. Background)
- ✓ Marks sheet 10th.
- ✓ Marks Sheet /12th.
- ✓Graduation/Degree Marks sheet. (all semesters)
- ✓ Provisional Degree Certificate.
- ✓Caste Certificate. (SC/ST/OBC/Others)
- ✓Conduct Certificate.
- ✓Migration certificate.
ISB&M Bangalore Average Package and Placements:
||No of placements Companies
|ISB&M Bangalore Average Package :- 7.00 lacs per annum
||14 +lacs per annum
|International School of Business Media Placements
- Asian Paints
- Bajaj Finserv
- Birla Sunlife AMC
- Capital First
- Exide Batteries
- Future Group
- Greenply Industries
- HCL Technologies
- IFFCO TOKIO
- ITC Infotech
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Kotak Securities
- Liberty Videocon
- Paper Products Ltd
- Reliance Digital
- Sany Heavy Industy
- Sava Global
- SBI Life Insurance
- Spencers Retail
- TATA Croma Retail