Bangalore City College, Chellikere, Chelekare, Kalyan Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka | Estd : 2000 | bangalorecitycollege.org | Fees Structure : 3.0 Lakh | College Approval By : Accredited by NAAC, Ministry of HRD, Govt.of India, New Delhi. | College Affiliation with :
Bangalore City College
The brainchild of Ramakrishna Education Trust , BCC Bangalore was found with the sole aim to serve the people by imparting quality education.
Ramakrishna Education Trust was founded in the year 1999 and envisages to provide quality management education along with information technology, biological sciences, B.Ed., D.Ed. & paramedical health sciences to further their intellectual and social growth in the society.
BCC summary the Institution shall provide :
- Quality Information Technology, Business Management ,Biological Sciences ,B.Ed,D.Ed, Paramedical Science education to the student.
- An excellent ambience for life and study at the Institute.
- Encourage performance by fully reimbursing the tuition fees for those students who obtain ranks at the University level.
- Job placement assistance after graduation.
- Assistance to students in preparing for higher studies in their respective fields.
- Continuing education through management development programs to the Institute graduates at a subsidized fee throughout their Career .
BCC Bangalore MBA
M.I.B – MASTER OF INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
Bangalore City College PG In MIB is an innovative and intense programme which combines academic excellence in Management Studies and to gain a profound education in Business Procedures and managerial function within an international framework which helps one to prepare for a professional career in multinational firms and international organizations in knowledge intensive projects of global economy
Bangalore City College Eligibility
- Candidate who have passed Bachelor’s/Master Degree of this University or any other recognized University and have secured at least 50 % marks in the aggregate of all papers studied in the qualifying examination are eligible for admission to this course
BCC Bangalore Course
- Four semesters (2years)
BCC Bangalore MBA Placement
Careers & Placements Service offers advice and information on a range of careers issues.
As a student, and even after you graduate, you will have full access to all the facilities at the Careers & Placement Service. It works hard on your behalf to maintain long-established relationships with business and industry. As a result, there are more employers recruiting on our campus than at any other university.
We can help you to:
- Explore career and study options
- Develop the skills that will impress future employers
- Encourage you to achieve your ambitions
- Find full and part-time jobs
- Write CVs, covering letters and application forms
- Prepare for interviews, psychometric tests and assessment centres