Address: Hosur Road, Electronic City, Phase II, Bengaluru, Karnataka | Estd : 1993 | www.xime.org | Fees Structure : Rs. 13.58 Lakhs | College Approval By : Approved by AICTE | College Affiliation with : Ministry of Human Resource Development
XIME is a leading Business School in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. It has, as its mission to provide value-based management and entrepreneurial education of truly international standards, not only to those seeking careers in the corporate sector, but also to entrepreneurs, small scale industrialists and those working in public sector industry and services. It is the first B-school in Bangalore to have received the coveted 5-year accreditation of the National Accreditation Board of the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) in 2004.
Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship
XIME – The Story The story behind the inception of the institute is one widely spoken about in management circles. Two powerful impulses lay behind the unheralded birth of XIME in May 1991. One was intensely personal and stemmed from what was both a dream and a promise. The other was entrepreneurial, the force that makes heroes of humble men andcreates great institutions out of small beginnings.
|To contribute to nation building by providing a steady stream of competent, value-driven and globally oriented managers.||The institution will forever have students at the centre of its aspirations and endeavours while manifesting wholehearted commitment to all its stakeholders. Competence, dedication and contribution to society will be the watchwords of XIME.||1991|
XIME Bangalore Fees, 2021, Affiliation
|courses||Affiliation||XIME Bangalore Fees|
|PGDM||AICTE||Details of XIME Bangalore Fees Rs. 11,00,000 lakh for 2 years|
XIME Bangalore Ranking, Eligibility, Specialization
|Eligibility||Specialization||XIME Bangalore Ranking|
|On the merit of highest score obtained by candidates in CAT / XAT / MAT / ATMA / CMAT / PGCET score or should have a valid GMAT score written test conducted at All India level. Students who have completed their UGC recognized Under Graduation degree such as B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc/BBA/B.Com etc with at least 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST category) or appearing in final year of graduation from a recognized university can apply.||
||22nd All India Rank. Business India,
a top Business Magazine of the country, in its December 18-31, 2017 issue has ranked XIME as the 22nd Best B-School in India.
XIME was previously ranked by the same magazine at 25 in 2016, and 39 in 2015.
XIME Bangalore Course Admission 2021
|Course||Shortlisting||XIME Bangalore Admission 2021|
||Group Discussion & Personal Interview|
||Admission@ Xavier Institute of Management Entrepreneurship, Registration Fees to be paid within 15 Days of Receipt of admission Letter, Registration fees is part of the Total Tuition Fees.|
XIME Bangalore Packages & Placement:
|XIME Bangalore Packages||Placement Highest||Profiles|
|The institute vigorously follows a norm of 100% placement. Average CTC offered is INR 6.7 Lacs per annum.||Bangalore highest CTC offered is INR 11.27 Lacs per annum.||Marketing, Finance, Operations, OB/HR, and Business Analytics|
|Sector :||Branding, Consumer Behaviour and Retailing, Advertising and media Sales Management and Experimental Learning, Financial Management, Portfolio Management, Experimental Learning, Broader Aspect of Personal Management, Compensation benefit, Collective Bargaining, Challenges & solutions of Personal Manager, Experimental Learning|
|Placements and Recruiters :||ABB, ANZIT, Akzo Nobel, Andhra Bank, Apollo Hospital, Arvind Brands, Ashok Leyland, Assure Consults, Bank of Maharashtra, Bayer India Ltd., Canon India, Cadburys, Castrollnternational, Central Bank of India, Cipla, CISCO, Citigroup Securities, Citigroup Global Services, Citi Financials, Coca Cola, Cognizant Technologies, Contract Advertising, CoreEI, Dabur, Dalmia Cement, Delphi Technologies, Dishnet, Emerson Group, Empower Research|
PGDM-Two year Post Graduate Diploma In Management
- Flagship programme of XIME.
- AICTE approved two year, full-time, residential programme.
- Annual intake of 180 students at Bangalore and 120 students in Kochi.
- Trimester system followed.
- Foundation courses in management covered in the first year.
- Electives, core courses, environmental and integrative courses covered in the second year.
- SUPA – Socially Useful and Productive Activity is a mandatory Internship to help students understand
- management Issues of NGOs and provides excellent exposure for appreciation of social issues.
Highlights of the Curriculum XIME Bangalore
- Contemporary Curriculum – Curriculum is reviewed and updated every two to three years in consultation wtth
- Industry leaders, alumni, students and faculty.
- Enables global outlook and promotes spirit of Entrepreneurship.
- Inculcates human values and societal orientation.
- Develop soft skills like leadership, Interpersonal skills and wrttten and oral communication skills.
- Compulsory exposure to a foreign language (among German, French, Spanish, and Chinese).
- ‘On the Job’ training through corporate internship.
- Develop the student’s analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities.
- Inculcate a positive and ethical outlook in the students.
- Strengthen the student’s communication skills.
- Emphasize on holistic development of each individual.
- Develop a global orientation.
The Institute has an active students’ placement programme. Through its Placement Cell, it provides direction and support to students who are eligible for placement. All through the years, it has succeeded in maintaining an excellent record. The institute is proud of its record of 100% placement since its inception except in the difficult year of 2009. Employers have particularly appreciated the students of XIME for their exceptional communication skills and strong business ethics.