Pes Institute of Technology | Hosur Rd, Konappana Agrahara, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka | Estd : 2005 | pesit.pes.edu | Fees Structure : 4.0 Lakh | Phone-: 9250376104 | 9811004275 | College Approval By : Approved by AICTE | College Affiliation with : Visvesvaraya Technological University
PESIT Bangalore is focused on four main educational areas:
- Life Sciences
PES institutions Bangalore offer both foundation courses in these areas, as well as specialization with
- PhD Degree
Today PES Institutions has more than 18,000 students, spread across four different campuses, Three state of art campuses in Bangalore and a Medical College with 750 bed hospital Andra Pradesh.
Pes Institute of Technology
PESIT Bangalore was established in 1972 at Bangalore, the Silicon Valley of India. PES is focused on four main educational areas: Engineering, Medicine, Management and Life Sciences. The institutions offer both foundation courses in these areas, as well as specialization with a Bachelors/ Master/ PhD Degree.
Combine years of experience in education with a unique curriculum world-class infrastructure, with a committed responsive faculty, unwavering commitment to the quality of education, today PES has more than 18,000 students, spread across four different campuses, Three state of art campuses in Bangalore and a Medical College with bed 750 hospital in Kuppam, Andra Pradesh.
|To provide students with a sense of history, an understanding of values and ethics, a commitment to law and morality, an appreciation of human creativity and an analytical inquiring mind.||develop highly skilled human resources with the ability to adapt to an intellectually and technologically changing environment with the participate efforts of the management, staff, students and parents.||2005|
PESIT Bangalore Fees, Courses, Affiliation
|courses||Affiliation||PESIT Bangalore MBA Fees|
MBA Eligibility, Specialization, Ranking
|Any degree from a recognized university, desirably with the relevant or related subject/s with not less than 50% in aggregate with CAT / MAT / score of 500 out of 800 or 50th percentile||
PESIT Bangalore Admission 2020
|Courses||Shortlisting||PESIT Bangalore Admission 2020|
||Group Discussion & Personal Interview|
||Registration Fees to be paid within 15 Days of Receipt of admission Letter, Registration fees is part of the Total Tuition Fees|
PESIT Bangalore Average Packages and Placements:
|5 lacs per annum||10 +lacs per annum||HR, Research, Marketing|
|Sectors||Recent Recruiters :|
|Aerospace regulatory authorities, National and International Airports, National and International Airlines, Air cargo operators, Aviation Fuel Companies, Allied Aviation service providers||Indigo, Gulf Air, Taj, ITC, Lemon Tree, Nvidia Corporation, Omni Aviation Services, Qatar Airways, SpiceJet, Emirates, Jet Airways, Air India, Kuwait Airlines,|
MBA from PES Institute of Technology (PESIT)
- Duration : 2 Years
- Affiliation : Visvesvaraya Technological, University (VTU)
PESIT Bangalore Advantage :
- Among Top 20 private B-Schools In India (Survey conducted by Careers 360)
- PES ranks number 1 in MBA program under VTU
- PESIT is the second most preferred destination next to IIMB for B-School aspirants (Times of India September 28, 2011)
- Best results and placement under University
PESIT Bangalore fee structure
- Successful completion of all Proficiency Courses will lead to an MBA Degree awarded by IUP, U.S.A.
- Classes taught by full-time IUP faculty with PhD’s as well as extensive industry/research credentials.
- Option of studying at IUP campus in the U.S. (99% U.S. visa success rate over 9 years & nearly 500 students)
- Option of MBA specialization in 8 areas
PESIT Bangalore fee structure
PES Institute of Technology MBA program has one of the brightest pools of management talent and is a preferred destination for MBA recruitment.
The students of PES University have always enjoyed special preference of recruiters; as University’s alumni have provided sustained value to the organizations that have recruited them.
PESIT Bangalore MBA program at PES University prepares students from day one to become thorough professionals. The students undergo a two week long orientation program to acculturate them to the corporate world and is a preparatory ground for making them fit into the Industries. This orientation program consists of
PES IT Bangalore fee structure
- Psychometric testing
- Course fit and Career fit analysis through data analytics
- Team building
- Leadership training
- Creativity training
- Outbound program is conduct in a forest location to train students to develop tolerance to ambiguity and
- improve risk taking abilities
- Entrepreneurship and entrepreneurship
Students, apart from a rigorous MBA course, also participate in extra-curricular activities like
- MEET the CxO- Students meet 9 CxOs every semester for an immersion into real life industry situations.
- Aiding their professors in consultancy assignments and Industry specific projects like lean manufacturing.
- Participating in marketing, finance and human resources club activities.
- PES University is a member of various professional institutions like AMDISA, NIPM, NPC, BMA etc .Students and Faculty members attend events of these professional institutions to network with the corporates.
- Activities of Center for innovation and entrepreneurship.