Shankar Mutt Rd, Shankarapura, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560004 | Estd : 1971 | abs.agieducation.org | Fees Structure : 7.25 Lakh | College Approval By : Approved by AICTE | College Affiliation with : Ministry of Human Resource Development
Adarsh Institute of Management and Information Technology
Adarsh Vidya Sangh® started its educational journey with a humble beginning in 1971. Since its formation, it has evolved and grown into a group of repute, providing high quality of education amalgamated with world–class infrastructure. Adarsh AIMIT is one of the Top MBA Colleges in Bangalore, Our focus and commitment towards implementing and improving pedagogic practices have created the foundation of our values.
|To achieve total quality in management education and be a centre for excellence in leadership and management. Our Premium Recruiters
||We are dedicated to the advancement of knowledge through excellence in education and research. We merge the strategic, innovative and behavioral aspects of management by engaging in leadership of the future.
AIMIT Bangalore Fees Structure, Courses, Affiliation
||AIMIT Bangalore Fees Structure
||AICTE & UGC Approved
||Fees: Rs. 5.00 lakh for 2 years
MBA Eligibility, Specialization, Ranking
||Specialization & AIMIT Bangalore Ranking
||AIMIT Bangalore Ranking
- Students with bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks are eligible to apply. Applicants who are appearing for the final-year degree examination can also apply.
- A student applying to AIMIT for MBA must have a valid CAT / GMAT / IIFT / XAT / MAT / CMAT / ATMA/KMAT/PGCET percentile which is All India Aptitude / entrance test (approved by and directed by ministry of HRD, Govt. Of India) and submit the photocopy of scorecard along with filled application form
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Finance Management
- Tourism Management
- Banking and Insurance Sectors
- Retail Management
- Information Technology
- No.1 among management schools affiliated to Bangalore University
- No. 2 among Bangalore University affiliated Colleges – Business today
- 1st among Top 10 in Bangalore Ciity (October 2017) – Business today
- Ranked 8th Best B-School in South India by ‘Bhaskar Lakshya’, India’s Largest Hindi Magazine in 2013.
- AIMIT Bangalore Ranking 23rd Best B-School in India and 2nd Best in Infrastructure by ‘Silicon India’ – the largest community of Indian professionals in 2013.
AIMIT Bangalore Admission 2020
||AIMIT Bangalore Admission 2020
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Performance in the Personal Interview.
- Based on entrance examination, group discussion and interview performance
- Participation and Involvement in Extracurricular Activities.
- Critical Thinking Skills.
|Group Discussion & Personal Interview
- ✓Passport Size Photographs ( White. Background)
- ✓ Marks sheet 10th.
- ✓ Marks Sheet /12th.
- ✓Graduation/Degree Marks sheet. (all semesters)
- ✓ Provisional Degree Certificate.
- ✓Caste Certificate. (SC/ST/OBC/Others)
- ✓Conduct Certificate.
- ✓Migration certificate.
|Registration Fees to be paid within 15 Days of Receipt of admission Letter, Registration fees is part of the Total Tuition Fees
AIMIT Bangalore Average Package and Placements:
||No of placements Companies
|AIMIT Bangalore Average Package :- 4.5 lacs per annum
||11 +lacs per annum
- Future Group
- Aditya Manics
- Micro Aademy
- Morpheus Academy
- Q source
- Razor Think
- Mahaveer Stractures
- Orange Trips
- Grid India
- Q source
- Sushma Industries
- Career Experts Consulting
- ABiba systems
- Aryaka Networks
- Common Floor
- Vati Technologies
- Info edge
- Info edge
- Hindustan Coca-Cola
- Corporation Bank
- Indus Ind Bank
- Global Vision
- Nandi Toyata
- Jaro Education
- Prop Tigers
- Sprin Technologies
- Four Fountains
- Wealth Money