PNS Institute of Technology | Danojipalya, Arishinakunte, Nelamangala, Banglore, Karnataka | Estd : 2009 | www.pnsit.edu.in | Fees Structure : 4.0 Lakh | College Approval By : Approve by AICTE | College Affiliation with : Visvesvaraya Technological University
PNSIT Bangalore is an eco friendly environment with the state of art infrastructure, qualified teaching fraternity with over 5 years of teaching and corporate experience. We aim to build better career by grooming students with rigorous training designed by considering current industry requirements.
PNSIT Bangalore is committed to deliver quality education with best in class cutting edge technology in view to create capable, competitive successful employees for Future. The management has created adequate infrastructural facilities and sufficient funds and is keen on developing the institution for higher education. Today, PNSIT is expanding into global markets; and with a clear vision and a dynamic team.
PNS Institute of Technology Fee Structure
|Fee Structure||Fees: Rs. 4.0 lakh for 2 years|
PNS Institute of Technology Fee Structure
Our commitment is to provide the very best quality
PNSIT Bangalore Experienced
faculty drawn from academics and industry.
- Innovative teaching methodology with rich and varied learning resources.
- State-of-art campus with digital classrooms.
- Well equipped laboratories.
- Well stocked with e-library and e-journal facility.
- Wi-Fi campus
- A multi-cultural learning environment.
- Facilities for indoor/outdoor sports and games.
- Well furnished hostel and transport facilities.
- Professional, soft skills and out bound training.
- Interface with leading industry and corporate for consultancy, research, project and placements
PNSIT Bangalore PROGRAMME
Today’s economies are fuelled by technology and enterprise. Managing enterprises or businesses have become more and more challenging the emerging global village, thinning the borderline between cultures and markets. The rigorous MBA programme gives the student and thorough footing in all the aspects of managing business Economics to Etiquette. Computer Application to Quality Management. It instills confidence through competence such that the successful student can be a wealth creator for his enterprise from the day one through a series of classroom theory, case creator for his enterprise from the day one through a series of classroom theory, case study analysis, problem solving techniques, live wire sessions with practitioners etc
PNSIT Bangalore Placement
Placement is our endeavor to facilitate the exchange of knowledge between the students and the industry. PNSIT provides a platform for placement where companies are invited to recruit students of various specializations and work experience. Potential employers are able to undertake on-campus recruitment through a stream-lined process of registrations, PPTs and selection. Understanding the significance of using the right aptitude and knowledge skill-sets for the right task, our placement team seeks to provide corporate and students the best opportunities for mutually beneficial selection.
Responsible for identifying the right student-organization fit, the Placement Team selects targets and invites companies for Final and Summer Internship Placements.
PESIT Bangalore MBA
- Student empowerment is a key feature of life @ PNSIT as well as an integral part of the institute’s academic calender, seeks to identify the best student for the opportunity provided by a prospective employer.
- Some of the focused activities are:
- Career counseling by faculty and trained professionals in different functional areas.
- A structured Personality Development Programme, wherein interviewing skills are imbibed by trainers and corporate alike.
- Developing effective resumes.
- Mentoring by the alumni, in terms of sharing experiences vis-à-vis realities of corporate life, refining expectations and projecting future trends.
- The Placement Team indentifies the potential recruiters, interacts with selected companies and coordinates the visit of such corporate executives to the campus.
- An effective way of creating awareness about companies among students is to provide information. The information could be in the form of company brochures, pamphlets and other published information. The Placement Cell ensures distribution of published material among students.
- Organizing various events, guest speaker panels, conferences, workshops and academic fairs are organized in which companies participate directly or contribute through partnerships.
PNS Institute of Technology Placements
PNSIT Bangalore What students look for?
- Information on companies profile, its performance and growth
- Organizational culture
- Possible opportunities with your company
- Career opportunities
- An overview of the job profile
- Your desired profile of the students
- Compensation Details