Indian Institute of Plantation Management – IIPM, Jnana Bharathi Campus, P.O.Malathalli, Kengunte circle, Bengaluru, Karnataka | Estd : 1993 | iipmb.edu.in| Fees Structure : 4.72 Lakh | College Approval By : Approved by AICTE | College Affiliation with : UGC
Indian Institute of Plantation Management
IIPM Bangalore is a centre of excellence acts as a specialised think tank and an intellectual resource base for grooming existing managers and students to be “BEST MANAGERS” for the Emerging Global Business Scenario. Institute aims at developing leaders and entrepreneurs through Intensive Institute – Industry Interaction (4Is). Teaching & Learning Transactions and research is a highpriority for all faculty. The faculty carefully craft curriculum with the concept of Assurance of Learning (AOL) to develop a broad understanding of students on how each business area approaches to a common problem.
The Institute is engaged in moulding bright young minds of India for more than two decades. Alumni of the institute have distinguished themselves across the leading business organizations around the world. IIPM’s Centre for Advanced Management Education & Research (CAMER) is a renowned national management school which offers two year full time Master of Business Administration (MBA) with specialisation in Human Resource, Marketing, Finance etc.
IIPM Bangalore PGDM
has educational membership with The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB-USA) & European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD-Brussels) and obtained permanent accreditation from Higher Learning Accreditation Commission of Texas (HLACT-USA).
IIPM Bangalore MBA
The two-year full-time Post Graduate Programme MBA is approved by AICTE-MHRD-GOI and affiliated to ‘Bangalore University’. The programme is designed to equip students to take on leadership roles in an increasingly complex and dynamic global scenario. The programme lays strong conceptual foundation and analytical reasoning abilities enabling the students to understand the business dynamics in a practical and innovative way. The application based learning gradually transforms the students in to professionals capable of direct application of acquired knowledge.
IIPM Bangalore has uniqueness in participative-learning approach through assurance of learning and case method of teaching. Cases are real-life business situations that will facilitate students to analyse complex, problems and to make decisions under stipulated time and resource constraints. The intensive & rigorous case studies and exercises eventually develop toughminded, action-oriented managers.
IIPM Bangalore Programme Objectives
The MBA programme is design with an objective to adhere to the business requirements in tune with changing global economy. The broad objectives of the programme are to develop –
Team participation and leadership skills.
- Strategic and innovative thinking skills to enable effective decision-making and problem solving.
Decision-making techniques, using both quantitative and qualitative analytical skills to cutting edge management issues.
- Innovativeness, problem solving and critical thinking skills to plan strategically.
- High ethical standards, ability to work under stress, willingness to learn, flexibility and ability to focus on results.
- Functional business knowledge of Human Resource, Marketing, Operations, Information Technology, Finance & Accounting, Statistics, Behavioral Science areas and Quantitative Analysis
IIPM Bangalore Placement
Career Planning and Placements
- Organizations from agribusiness, commodity and plantation sectors are invite to tap the talent from our current batch of students.
- Students are equipped to work anywhere in the value chain of the Business Plan – Production,Procurement, Processing, Marketing, Sales & Distribution, Commodity trading, Supply Chain, Retailing, Logistics, Finance, HRD, Contract Farming, Food Quality/Safety Management, etc.
- Organizations are invite to visit IIPM campus for placement process that includes pre-placement talks (PPT) and interviews.
- Organizations are request to route all correspondences through the Placement Office.