Don Bosco Institute of Management Studies and Computer Applications, Kumbalgodu, Karnataka | Estd : 2004 |www.donboscobangalore.education/dbimsca| Fees Structure : 3.35 Lakh | College Approval By : Approved by AICTE | College Affiliation with : Bangalore University
Don Bosco Institute of Management Studies and Computer Applications
DBIMSCA Bangalore MBA
DBIMSCA was established in the academic year 2004. The department has been providing undergraduate programs – BBA & B.Com, the duration of the programs consist of six semesters. The programs are affiliated to the Bangalore University and recognized by the Government of Karnataka. The MBA program was started in the year 2008 affiliated to Bangalore University, approved by AICTE, New Delhi, Ministry of HRD, Government of India and recognized by the Government of Karnataka. MBA is a two year Post Graduation program having four semesters.
Don Bosco Department of Commerce & Management pursuits to be a center of national pride in nurturing the professional skill development in the functional area of commerce and management among the youth with an emphasis on employability and entrepreneurship skills. Best college for Commerce and Management in Bangalore
Excellence in teaching, research and pro-active management practices towards professional enrichment.
MBA is a professional program with broad discipline of subjects related to management of business, manufacturing, services and entrepreneurship development. The program offers dual specialization from its third semester to provide vital knowledge of different fields of functional management. The program also includes industrial visits, case study analysis, workshops and seminars to impart the real application of the subjects by in house as well as industry experts in different areas. MBA program syllabus has been fram according to the requirements. And expectations of the modern corporate world by the Bangalore University. The course is design by the Bangalore University, provides specialization in Financial Management, Marketing Management, Human Resource Management, etc
- Entry level Managers in various MNCs in different fields like Banking, Insurance, Marketing, Sales, advertising, Stock trading and basic area of finance accounting.
- General Merit candidates should have any Bachelor degree with an aggregate of 50% marks.
- SC/ST candidates should have any Bachelor degree with an aggregate of 45% marks.
- Students score card of PGCET, KMAT, MAT (AIMA), XAT, and CAT (IIM) for time of admission.
DBIMSCA Bangalore MBA Placement
DBIMSCA Bangalore Training and Placement Cell has moved from strength to strength and has emerged as a destination for many National and Multi-National organizations to recruit the fresh talent nurtured in the campus. In the journey towards excellence. Many milestones were also set by the Department of Placements in terms of Quality and Quantity. The excellent infrastructure of the campus facilitates different activities of placement like pre-placement talks, written tests, group discussions, and interviews as per the requirements of the organizations. The consistent placement record illustrates the commitment to the success of the group.
- The Department undertakes the following activities to achieve the desired results and set targets.
- Placement of students in industries through campus recruitments, pooled campus and off campus recruitments.
- In plant training for students in industries during summer and winter vacation.
- Project works for the final year students in industries.
- Continuous institute-industry interaction.
- Pre – joining Learning Initiatives.
- Alumni activities.
Other Activities Like
- Counseling on job opportunities.
- Helping students in industry visits.