Bangalore City College, Chellikere, Chelekare, Kalyan Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka | Estd : 2000 | bangalorecitycollege.org | Fees Structure : 3.0 Lakh | College Approval By : Accredited by NAAC, Ministry of HRD, Govt.of India, New Delhi. | College Affiliation with :
Bangalore City College
BCC Bangalore found with the sole aim to serve the people by imparting quality education.
BCC summary the Institution shall provide :
- Quality Information Technology, Business Management ,Biological Sciences ,B.Ed,D.Ed, Paramedical Science education to the student.
- An excellent ambience for life and study at the Institute.
- Encourage performance by fully reimbursing the tuition fees for those students who obtain ranks at the University level.
- Job placement assistance after graduation.
- Assistance to students in preparing for higher studies in their respective fields.
- Continuing education through management development programs to the Institute graduates at a subsidized fee throughout their Career .
BCC Bangalore MBA
Bangalore City College PG In MIB is an innovative and intense programme which combines academic excellence in Management Studies and to gain a profound education in Business Procedures and managerial function within an international framework which helps one to prepare for a professional career in multinational firms and international organizations in knowledge intensive projects of global economy
Bangalore City College Eligibility
- Candidate who have passed Bachelor’s/Master Degree of this University or any other recognized University and have secured at least 50 % marks in the aggregate of all papers studied in the qualifying examination are eligible for admission to this course
BCC Bangalore Course
- Four semesters (2years)
BCC Bangalore MBA Placement
Careers & Placements Service offers advice and information on a range of careers issues.
As a student, and even after you graduate, you will have full access to all the facilities at the Careers & Placement Service. It works hard on your behalf to maintain long-established relationships with business and industry. As a result, there are more employers recruiting on our campus than at any other university.
We can help you to:
- Explore career and study options
- Develop the skills that will impress future employers
- Encourage you to achieve your ambitions
- Find full and part-time jobs
- Write CVs, covering letters and application forms
- Prepare for interviews, psychometric tests and assessment centres